These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) is entered between you, as a user of the website https://theinnovationstory.com, (hereinafter referred to as “you and/or user”) and The Innovation Story (hereinafter referred to as “TIS”), a company having its corporate office at 1/2002, Sumer Trinity Towers, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025 through its website https://theinnovationstory.com.
- By using or accessing the website and/or the services affiliated with/offered on our website, or by agreeing to these terms where the option is made available to you, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions without modification by you. If you do not agree, you may not use the services. We at TIS, may, at any time, modify these Terms/this Agreement without prior notice and your continued use of this website shall be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
- The contents of the website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the website are for informational purposes only and provided on an "as is" basis. We and our representatives, to the fullest extent permitted by law, deny all warranties, express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and non-infringement of third parties’ right. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the website.
- While using the website, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and prerogative of TIS. Accordingly, we assume no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the website.
- We aim to update the site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- In no event shall we, our agents, suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the website be liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, resulting from the use of or inability to use the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other applicable law. We shall not be held liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the website.
- Further, we shall not be held liable for any loss or damage if the website or any part/content thereof is inaccessible due to technical failures of any kind, including any source code malfunction, website hacking or any other related issue.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of our website and its services.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEBSITE: Commentary and other materials posted on our site or within email communications are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore deny all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. You assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the website and publications. The website and publications may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Innovation Story assumes no responsibility for and denies all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions on the website and publications and in any other referenced or linked documents.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: The web sites and its services making a part of the TIS services, and each of the modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on the website, are the copyrighted property of TIS. You hereby acknowledge that all title and ownership of or relating to any intellectual property, including but not limited to ideas, inventions, discoveries, creations, improvements, or any other property subject to patent or copyright protection or intellectual property rights vests solely in The Innovation Story. In addition, the trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed (collectively, the "Trademarks") are property of The Innovation Story. No license or right to use any of the Trademarks without our written permission is granted or should be implied. The website and the content provided thereby, including text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, except that you may download, display, and print the materials presented by the TIS for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure, or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other web site, application or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. Unauthorized use of the website and/or the materials provided thereby may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of the website
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference only and not for commercial use without obtaining a license from us to do so.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status as the authors of material on our site must be acknowledged.
- COMPLAINTS: Members are advised to address their complaints, if any, to our representatives. They are there to help you out. However, if you are not satisfied, you may write to TIS at our corporate office address or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org